Monday, October 8, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Like I said, we're back on the wagon.  Planning meals, eating healthy and moving on.  Usually when I've done the meal planning in advance DH poo-poo's the idea and the plan goes to crap.

WELL.  Imagine my surprise when he suggested to me this past weekend we need to plan out our meals better.  YAY!

So in preparation, I've poked through the freezer to see what we have (previous freezer meals) and spent the better part of the afternoon on Pinterest.  Let's hope there were some good ones ;)


Monday:  Quinoa Chili

Tuesday: Maple Glazed Salmon

Wednesday: leftovers - I made WW 0 point Cabbage Soup on the weekend so this is also on the leftover list ...  if there's any left ;)

Thursday: Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken

Friday: Takeout.  I'm actually craving the salad from Montforts so I'm hoping to convince DH to pick that up on his way home.

I'm also going to attempt these at some point : Pumpkin Scones

So if you're reading, do you menu plan?  What are you planning for the week?

Cheers!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment